View Single Post
Old 2011-02-21, 12:51   Link #540
Deconstructor
Crossdressing Menmatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkeus View Post
No it wasn't. He used ambiguous terms that didn't mean anything to anyone (but him, *maybe*).
I could be wrong, but I remember Kyubey being very straightforward with his explanations.

Of course, if you could provide me some ambiguous terms, I would be happy to re-consider.

Just remember that Kyubey can play the "unimportant" card. He did not tell Sayaka about the Soul Gem because he thought it was unnecessary to know. Kyubey has a case in this regard... Sayaka functioned without said knowledge.

However, this does not exempt Kyubey from hiding crucial information. Things such as: A Puella Magi will never die. Wishing to become a Puella Magi causes tragedy. Evil wishes cause you to become a witch, while good wishes cause you to become a Puella Magi.

I do not know that Kyubey is hiding these things... but the fact that Kyubey is hiding some things is enough to raise suspicion on Kyubey. Combine this with the observation that all of Kyubey's contractors were miserable at the time of their contraction, and you start to wonder what other dark secrets lie behind that cat smile.
Deconstructor is offline   Reply With Quote