View Single Post
Old 2005-12-29, 16:47   Link #49
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamless
the makers getting too involved in doing a propaganda for their own extremist political views instead of making an enjoyable series. And random writings that they even forget what they have written before and have to rely on the side story manga to patch up the holes (and I still yet to see anything to patch up the "it's all just an experiment" line from Neo at the start of the series)

But then apparently it can get BANDAI enough money for a third series.
How bout Djbril telling Neo, "Afterall you were created for this [greater]purpose..." What purpose? Why the hell did they even save him in the first place?? And before you say because he can control MA extremities well remember he only use EXASS at the beginning...And didn't use another MA all series and sucked in all MS's (except//.hackatsuki)...Where are the Neo clones they needed to pilot more MA's?? Ah, dammit I think I just gave them an idea for SEED 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodachrome
And since Lacus is a foil character of Fllay, situations just have to be under her control and things must turn out in her ultimate favor because Fllay failed in those areas.

And yes, that "ruins" the series for me. As an aspiring writer, I will make sure to keep them in mind when I want a reminder of what not to do with characters...
Not bad at all...I too am a writer and only stories told for developing toddlers would i ever make characters act this way...