View Single Post
Old 2011-12-17, 15:36   Link #413
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
its true that juugo doesn't have a second consciousness, but if you think that it matters for it to only be one consciousness that dictates these power rankings, then you should discount killerbee regardless of who is in control.
I don't think so, since it is Bee, who decides to use that power and who learned how to tame the eighttails in the first place. Naruto can't say the same about himself. He just unwillingly enters a state he needs help from others getting out of, if he doesn't want to lose his consciousness forever. Whether or not you can count Kyuubi's power in that fight as Naruto's own or not is irrelevant though. It is as simple as that: Without Minato's seal, the ninetails would walk the earth again and Naruto would be pretty much dead. I don't see anyone being able to reseal Kyuubi's eighttailed mode, not even Yamato. And that's why without help, Naruto wouldn't have won that battle. Well, it's one reason anyway . . . another one being that without the slug's information about Pain, Naruto would have probably been captured within seconds. But apparently you believe otherwise, so I'm just going to leave it at that. Looks like there are many different ways you can interpret this manga.