Thread: Nanoha - Q&A
View Single Post
Old 2012-05-31, 08:23   Link #4031
Auxilism
For the yuri (╹◡╹)

I mean, when did the cyborgs get released from the program?

I know that they are still undergoing it after about 7 months from the JS incident from SSM3.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagumo
Oh that reminds me, about Dad and Gin-nee, they’re looking after the Numbers at the Isolation Ward. Everyone there is doing great, it looks like everyone is learning lots of different things and making great progress on their rehabilitation.
*non-related text*
Once everyone’s rehabilitation is over and they get out, there are so many other things they’ll have to learn and get used to.
I don't think they finished it in SSX yet though, maybe they had special permission to help since the city was in danger.
Quote:
Disc1-12 海上保護施設 ナカジマ家4姉妹 (保護 = care/protection/shelter/guardianship 施設 = institution/establishment/facility)
Disc1-12 Maritime Rehabilitation Institute: The Four Nakajima Sisters
Cinque was a witness concerning the event as well, stated in Disc 2
Quote:
Ginga: No, no. Cinque is also a witness related to the Toredia case/incident. Don’t worry about it, let’s go together.
Some time between after SSX and Vivd perhaps?

Edit: Now that I think about it more, does it mean Sein, Otto and Deed were more well-behaved/took the program more seriously than the other four (seriously doubt this point considering Cinque's and Sein's character) or is it because they help out at the Church so they are free earlier?

I don't think severity of crimes has anything to do with this, since rehabilitation only checks if you're back to "normal".
Characters are from Madoka Magica, Symphogear and Sakura Trick.
Please see the uncompressed version on the right.
Click this for my gif request thread.Max quality version
I take gif requests here.
Please read the opening post (revised as of 22/8/2014).

Last edited by Auxilism; 2012-05-31 at 17:30.