View Single Post
Old 2004-07-20, 18:10   Link #5
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mey
I'd like to know why the "Galaxy Angel III" post (in Fansubs section) has been closed... °[o_O]° Where do we talk about this anime, now? :/
It was more than likely closed because you were talking about where to find torrents. This is not the purpose of the Fansub forum it's meant for discussing anime series currently available as fansubs. And that means discussion about the story or related topics.

I've re-opened the thread but will delete any posts in it if they start talking about finding torrents again. Concerning which, if they exist then they will be listed on AnimeSuki, if they don't then you will have to find them for yourself!

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Sin_
Sorry to hijack this post, but I got a similar question. Why did the Naruto Episode 1 DVD thread get closed? Is Naruto licensed now? Which rule did this thread break?
Tell me (it's a rhetorical question, so please don't), why do you care....

I suspect it was closed because it was a question concerning playback which was created in the Naruto forum. It was closed but then moved into the appropriate forum. If the poster needed further info, then maybe reading the stickies would answer the question.
xris is offline   Reply With Quote