View Single Post
Old 2011-07-13, 22:54   Link #409
Boomproof
Imagination's Passenger

Send a message via ICQ to Boomproof
First of all... Short interlude: Hi everyone! Newbie at this forum!

I was looking for a forum where people discuss Anime, and I think I've just found the perfect place! End of the interlude.

So: to the point: Makoto.

I am from the total belief that he should have been aware of the actions a loved and betrayed woman. Females usually react mouch more possesive and reckless against problems bounded with love. Nontheless, I am glad the OVA ended this way. I started hating Makoto as he, after he got his love corresponded by Kotonoha, started playing around with Sekai, instead of thanking her and therefore rejecting her.

I'm a guy who has passed situations like Makoto. This happens especially when the rumor of having a girlfriend goes around. It makes a guy mouch more interesting. And I have, I would and always will reject any kind of rendezvous if commited. It's part of any relationship: trust and honestity.

In case of falling in love with another girl while in a relationship, I'd first talk with my partner and presumably end it, before going any further than "hey, wassap? wanna go pick a coffee?" with another girl.

Kotonoha is, from her character and her looks, a dream girl. Souch girls are almost non-existent. I don't understand how is classmate didn't beat the hell outta him for doing what he did to Konohara.

Thank god he died (surrounding misshaps ignored!) !

Cheers