Thread: Licensed Akb0048
View Single Post
Old 2013-03-26, 20:09   Link #3684
chaosprophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
I read this in another forum
Pretty big plot hole, now that I think about. It doesn't bother me particularly but I can see how someone would have problems with such sloppy writing.
There is definitely some things they just thought about or thought more about during season 2 planning which may clash a bit with season 1, but still I don't think it's that much of a deal. If I remember correctly the members weren't surprised with the cave itself, but the part with the succession kirara and the succession kiraras themselves. I don't think Mimori got to see the kiraras that reflect the soul when she was there, nor should have any of the other girls

The part about Takamina wanting her to be promoted is likely a miss on their part, but I don't see at all how that's supposed to be a bother. Maybe if you're already not satisfied with the direction the anime is taking, then that's probably something someone would look at and be really bothered by. But if you're really enjoying the show, that's probably not a bother. All in all, i mean I wouldn't consider that a "big" plot hole, although there is indeed a plot hole/contradiction there.

Now this made me remember one reason I really would want a S3 for, and that is Mayuyu. Not just curiosity about what exactly she is and how was she made/tuned into that, but also about the fact that she seems to know more about AKB0048 than other members, maybe even more than Tsubasa. As it is hinted in the cave scene for example.