View Single Post
Old 2006-04-16, 10:48   Link #2227
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2
Oh man, I am sure that the parents will faint from seeing living dolls.

I wouldn't say shattered beyond repair. The body is mostly intact, just fix the hands, face and the right leg. Barasuishou will be back with a vengeance!!
Fix? I say nay!!! Enju should pop down to Block Busters and rent T3 to get some ideas and then upgrade her and bolt T-X on the end of her name.... Whilst he is at it he should upgrade her wardrobe to outfit her to deal with that bastard bunny. But then the rabbit may enjoy it too much.

I wonder could we see Enju come back with Bara at the last moment saving the day to get revenge on Laplace?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero Shinohara
Then the anime would be called "Homeless Maiden".
Some mere chibi humans v Sui? I would fear for their safety.... Actually I could see Sui acting all sweet and helpful getting on the parents good side to win over Juns affections.

Mum and dad: Jun that Shinku is so bossy, she will bully you untill she divoices you and takes away all of your money. Sui here on the other hand is so sweet and helpful we like her more.

Wait if this ever happens then that means they would approve of Jun getting it on with a doll!!!!!
grey_moon is offline   Reply With Quote