View Single Post
Old 2008-10-12, 00:49   Link #278
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
The usual episode count FYI, since I don't see it covered elsewhere yet. Someone already mentioned that the show was going to be releasing simultaneously on Blu-Ray and DVD in Japan, but now the full solicitations are up on the usual places confirming that the series will feature 24 episodes (spread over 8 discs, whether Blu-Ray or DVD).
As expected, considering the number of episodes.
I guess the OP (Mami again?) will change half-way then... (and the ED too)

Guess that means that at least Last Order and the others will be making their appearance...
Misaka ha Misaka ha Misaka ha Misaka ha Misaka ha Misaka ha Misaka ha Misaka ha Misaka ha Misaka ha Misaka ha Misaka ha Misaka ha

Maybe they'll use some of the episodes for the Railgun manga events...? Since Ruiko appeared in the OP... No go? (´・ω・`)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling01 View Post
Well...
Here's Touma singing Tales of the Abyss's OP.... now only if they added Accelerator to the video

From the veranda person!
Hilarious.

Accelerator singing!!? ...That'd be too hilarious in various ways. Mah, I'm sure that once he gets an appearance to use, he'll get his own singing video... *shiver*

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)