View Single Post
Old 2009-10-09, 19:59   Link #36
marvelB

I figured that I'd once again resurrect this thread in light of the events in Zoro's ministory. Continuing a conversation from the chapter 560 discussion thread, I think it may be possible that the shadow lurking near Zoro and Perona may belong to some long-lost master swordsman. Of course, I'm basing this off nothing more than the mere fact that the shadowy figure is holding a sword in his hand, but I still think it's possible, especially considering that we saw that some Straw-Hats were sent to locations that serve to strengthen their abilities (like Nami being on a sky island that studies weather, and Franky being sent to the island where Dr. Vegapunk was born). As I've been saying in the chapter threads, Zoro will eventually need to learn how to cut diamond, and this may be the best time for him to learn such a secret.

I'm also highly curious about Usopp's weight gain, and how that will benefit him in future battles. Maybe it's to make him less prone to running away from his enemies?