View Single Post
Old 2011-02-01, 00:59   Link #2050
Xander

That's slightly funny, leaving any discussion of the actual details aside, but no...I believe he simply meant to say it's going to be a TV series...which, to be quite honest, still doesn't seem to be explicitly clear from anything on that website (as far as two different online translators can tell me) so I wonder where that particular conclusion came from. Just curious.

Granted, as long as we're speculating....if they've been taking so long to even announce a release date, it's likely that it will end up being a full series and not an OAV. You'd think something short like that would have been easier to sort out, no?

Other than that...yes, the two remaining statements have been known for some time (I believe someone had already translated Taniguchi's description of their decision to make an "expansion" instead of a "sequel"). The title is tentative but, considering they've already revelead the main character's name and design, I doubt it'll change radically (ie: I imagine it will remain "Akito of..." in spite of whatever term may or may not end up replacing "Ruined Land" later on).
Xander is offline   Reply With Quote