View Single Post
Old 2011-08-13, 17:13   Link #2268
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charred Knight View Post
But here's the thing you can only take it as an insult if you believe the rumors that Fukuda was vindictive against Shin's VA which effected how Shin was written instead of the obvious answer that Shin's role was changed due to Kira' and Lacus' massive popularity. If you don't believe that rumor than the tweet becomes "I didn't see that coming".
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
... yeah. I agree with (and I can't believe the words are coming out of my mouth) Charred Knight on this. There's absolutely nothing wrong with someone being surprised over a sudden marriage. Sounds like you guys are making a big deal out of this over nothing.
......Perhaps my interpretation was a little too polite here. My apologies. A much more literal translation would be
Quote:
During Destiny, I know Maaya was very close to Mr ______. And now she is getting married to Suzumura. That's quite surprising here.
It's implying Maaya as a "used good" out in the open. You don't really need to bring out a bride past escapade with another man when she got hitched recently even if that is true.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote