View Single Post
Old 2012-03-22, 11:25   Link #3116
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned

Location: I'm Dancing & Yelling GANBATTE KAGURA! YOU GO GET YOUR WOMAN BACK!!!!! SHIPPING THEM HARD
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
Even though I guess there is a possibility of there being two Aquarions (which would be pretty ridiculous because 1) then what did Evol evolve from, and 2) who the hell would pilot the old one? 12000 year old ghosts?) I think it's more possible that Aquarion has not fully awakened yet for whatever reason.
Aquarion can be mass produced. In the OS....They were using Luna and Mars before they met Apollo, which was found by Fudo
Apollo awakened SOLAR Aquarion (it's Evol now)

In OVA they had TEAMS and all had Aquarions...three of which were named Alpha, Delta, and Omega

Quote:

It was 7 years, and anyway I'd think actual color palettes haven't really changed...
I'm talking the DESIGN has changed and the color hasn't changed either. Apollo did not have wings and any wings he was shown with, was in the mind, they weren't really there.

It is because he didn't have wings that Sylvia refused to believe he was Apollonious

Quote:
...but he wasn't reborn as a human? He just lost his wings. If anything, he was "reborn" as Solar Aquarion (going by Touma's words).
You're being sarcastic right? How was he reborn as "solar aquarion"? He didn't die when he ripped them off, he removed built Aquarion and fought then died and was REBORN as human

Quote:
Because the piece of Apollonius that was in Aquarion resonated with Apollo. (Later on Apollo was even like "there was a guy in the cockpit that spoke to me, wtf was up with that.") Amata on the other hand instinctively knew what to do - you can't exactly deny that.
That piece wasn't in Aquarion when he was with Amata. I didn't deny it but you are conveniently dismissing the fact that Aquarion has 3 PILOTS if he were one of the other pilots he would know and that's ALL he knows. The only character shown with Apollonious's wings on his back was KAGURA. The only one with a memory was Kagura. Fudo knew of Kagura's existence and he also NEVER ever said or implied Amata was the reincarnation. He did not resonate with Amata, did he?

Quote:
...that's so not what he said it's ridiculous. What language are these people translating from? What he said is: "a Reaigler that is able to operate the Machine Angel might just be our true Eve." (quick n dirty translation, in Japanese: "機械天翅を操れるほどのレアイグラーならば、あるいは..." )
No offense but you've been wrong before. Vena said it was indeed "Forbidden Lovers" You said Jin's comment was translation fail "I wonder if it's as strong as the original" yet Mykage also says that he wants to Awaken the Aquarion that is slumbering in Vega
and how come you don't know you paraphrased what I just said?

Rare Igura's are GIRLS. He said the Rare Igura operated Aquarion

Which means, Mikono is the one who is actually responsible or Amata is because he's also SYLVIE

He actually tried to tell them about Kagura, Izumo wouldn't listen
Quote:
So yeah, I'm sorry but it was Amata. Whoever is he the reinacnation of, if anyone at all, he did that.
So you say but that's not what Mykage said.

Quote:
Btw, in that scene Mykage was pretty much lying to placate Izumo. Izumo demanded to know what he was up to, letting Kagura go, and Mykage was like, "Oh, he's after a Reaigler in Aquarion. We want a strong Reaigler, right? Well this one can pilot Aquarion! She must be strong! " Except now we know that he doesn't really give a damn about Reaiglers and Eves and whatnot. (I think Kagura could be into Paperbag Girl for all Mykage cares.)
He let Kagura go so he could find "Sylvie". Apollon will only awaken for something or someone he cares about--mostly sylvie

Quote:
Again: Fudou said Amata was chosen by the legend. I don't think it can be any more clear than that...
He didn't say he was Apollon did it. He didn't say you are the creator of the legend, merely chosen....I hate to break it to you but the entire cast is chosen by the legend. If Amata is part of Sylvie then he's still chosen by legend. Amata doesn't have the solar wings, it's been said he didn't awaken the true Aquario. No Apollon, No Flashback, No memory, no use of Apollon's powers, Amata isn't a reincarnation, it cant' get any clearer than that.
Lord of Pandemonium is offline   Reply With Quote