View Single Post
Old 2013-03-02, 15:03   Link #28
Kirarakim

It didn't cross my mind that Kiroumaru might betray them but now that people said it I can't get the thought out of my mind. I have to admit it is not outside the realms of possibility. On one hand we think Kiroumaru hates Yakomaru but perhaps that was part of their plan all along.

Or maybe Kiroumaru does hate Yakomaru but hates the humans even more.

Still I'd like to believe he is a noble guy who does care about Saki and Satoru.

I am not sure if I entirely understand how an anthrax attack wouldn't activate the death feedback and I always wonder if the novel explained this type of thing better?

My only thought is anthrax is a living organism doing the killing for you (perhaps that is stretching it though).

Edit: I am beginning to think this psychobuster plan will fail or Saki won't go through with it. I just find it odd that 3 episodes left the series will have told us how they will defeat the "fiend" and save the day, no there has to be some type of twist.

We now know that some humans can communicate in the rat language, whose to say Saki & co can't get through to Maria & Mamoru's child after all?

Last edited by Kirarakim; 2013-03-02 at 15:20.