Thread: News Stories
View Single Post
Old 2010-02-09, 11:25   Link #5999
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armored Knight View Post
I am one of those people who are very concerned about their health. I don't drink soft drinks and I think they are disgusting. Seriously, there are much better things to drink that won't do something funny to your health or weaken your bones. Even I you pay more for a natural juice, it is better for your health and tastes great.
In fact, everything you drink or eat harms your health in one way or another. That is how your body builds up natural resistance. I often laugh at people who constantly obsess about nutrition, seriously, often these are the people who lack real knowledge about how food is being digested and just allow themselves to be victims of the so-called dietary and health advertisements.

Besides, "natural juice" comes from what the plant is watered/fertilised with. It isn't all natural if synthetic fertilisers like ammonium nitrate is used. Fancy a cup of ascorbic acid with a different kind of lime?

The bottomline of consumption is : Eat well, stay fit, die anyway. Eat and drink until full, but don't waste food. I am the kind who don't keep leftovers, I would eat slowly and try and finish it while it is still fresh, because there are many out there who would relish at the food if they are going to be thrown away.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.