View Single Post
Old 2010-10-17, 14:02   Link #2247
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
^
In order for TWGOK to get a sub-forum, the topic in question has to have a lot activities like lots of people discussing the anime, posting fanarts, episode speculation, character discussion, music, etc

In order words, if there's lot traffic at both of TWGOK anime and manga boards, the moderators might consider granting TWGOK a sub forum.

So, if you want a TWGOK sub forum, well.........Good luck getting more people to get interested with this series.
This thread already has 2,246 replies. Thats pretty big actually. One of the most active manga thread without sub-forum... I dont know what other activity do you want. Its already very active.

Anime just after two episodes already has 1,006 replieas. Thats also pretty big. I seriously dont see what other activity can you get. Well uploading pics maybe but thats pretty much it. It is active and it is popular and it will have two seasons... Frankly I cannot help but wonder how come TWGOK does not get subforum when something like Amagami SS does.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote