View Single Post
Old 2007-12-16, 14:24   Link #262
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
Having no apparent romantic interest in Sana is not an indicator to being prone to homosexuality. This point aside, this is just a twist for the sake of having one. We suddenly find out that Asami and Shuri are good friends and share a deep bound ... since when was that shown in the anime ? We have two characters that barely seem to know each other through the series, and then suddenly wham - "these two are very good friends with a past between them". This plot twist had no consistency, its driving force were random insertions in an attempt for drama. Asami itself is a walking plot device barely worthy of the label "character". Her only role is seemingly to function as whatever plot device there is required for the current story to continue down a certain direction, be it catalyst for some jealousy on Nanaka's front or some trouble for the twins. The script of this is certainly not stellar.
Agreeing with this, I'd still like to point out that Shuri and Asami call each other by their first name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
It seems like the mods are the only ones that are agreeing with me and noticing that the script is horrible for this show....
I feel like I'm invisible..... -_-

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)