View Single Post
Old 2007-06-17, 10:33   Link #2062
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
I should proably expand on that a little bit, Keroko's shields are weaker then the other Aces'. They are still usefull, but in order to get a shield as powerfull as Nanoha's, for example, Keroko will have to focus all her energy into keeping that shield up, practically making her a turtle: Good defense, but if you can't retaliate it's only a matter of time before they crack the shield. Combined with her unnatural reflexes and 'battle sense', it's a better choice she dodges whatever the enemy throws at her. That's why she prefers airborne combat, no objects to get in the way of flight.
Which also the reason why other than Fate, Keroko can pace Kha quite well when chasing him all over the place if she's in the mood for some chain-ICB.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Summoning chaos gods?! That doesn't even happen in the 40k universe!

I mean, I'm okay with a Great Unclean One, but Nurgle himself would land Kha in the XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX mage rank (yes, chaos gods are that powerful).
I'm sure there's a difference between opening the door to a god and the god just banging it down on his own when determining someone's summoning rank.

And that's also provided Sophia and Kha survive it. If they do:

Kha: The good news is, we're alive.
Sof: The bad news is...

(both knights look up at the giant beast)

Both:

Btw, I hope Nighty doesn't miss Kha's visualization aids.