View Single Post
Old 2008-05-20, 08:35   Link #84
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by XenahortCharybdis View Post
Wait-a-minute. Isn't the Knight's Garb unique to the Wolkies?!

It was bleedin' commissioned by their Meister! A retouch job, actually, but heck that, at least Hayate has very good fashion sense, as can be especially seen in Vita and Shamal's dresses
It's never mention that Knight's Garb is 'exclusive' to the Wolkies, just that the Wolkies are wearing it.

Quote:
For Truth. Quoted for Truth. Although to have Xiro work with her isn't too bad, ya know. That poor heartbroken boy.

Which is why you realize that NOBODY in the Air Forces uses stuff that Nanoha designs, it's frickin' suicidal, and only someone like her would try it

Keroko-chan:
Haa- Haaa-chu!

Keroko-kun: Gezondheid.

Keroko-chan: *sniff* Thanks. Is someone talking about me?

Keroko-kun: *watches Xena fly away* Nope, no-one at all.

Quote:
Not...entirely, I would think. Every system has not only ONE field test. With something as scary as that, it would need a lot of different tests, to be honest. If Xiro did one of the intermediate stages, and Nanoha brought it to its final fruition with her insane-ZOMG-beamspam field tests, I wouldn't complain at all.
Well, my main issue with this is that it is hinted that Nanoha tested the thing herself prior to the Cradle incident. Nanoha knew the risks and what she could and could not handle, which suggests she handled it. Knowing her being in the SAFA, the logical conclusion is that she was part of the team that designed it, or at least ingrained in the process (which becomes even more plausible knowing that the system was designed for Raising Heart specifically, I imagine Nanoha would want to be as closely involved with this as possible).

Of course, that doesn't exclude Xiro working on the Blaster system, but not to the point where he worked on the prototype and recommended it to her (why on earth would they go to a Belkan mage to test a prototype Mid weapon intended for a Mid SAFA mage? I'd think they'd go straight to the person the thing is meant for). I would think that he would have worked on it along side her.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote