Thread: Crunchyroll Nichijou
View Single Post
Old 2011-04-10, 03:19   Link #296
SuperKnuckles
Anime Hobbyist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverwyrm View Post
Wow, some people really hating on this. In any case, this is my favorite show of season so far (we'll see how MH goes) and I find it hilarious. If you want to "wonder" about me, than do realize its something called "preference" and no matter how much you may hate something that doesn't automatically make the opposite people weird...

Someone mentioned Amateur level mistakes, may I ask for examples? I tend to miss things like that as I'm generally focusing on understanding the dialogue so my mind isn't all on watching the animation.
Yeah. Only episode 2 and I think the haters just needs to go away and stop watching instead of watching every second and pretending to hate it.

The nature of surrealistic comedy is not meant to appeal to everyone to begin with so it's understandable if some people hate it.

And I don't really see those 'amateur mistakes' either. The awkward moments in this show is there to emulate the awkwardness in the manga itself. It's done quite brilliantly in fact.

As for 'it should be a SHAFT' show, I just can't help but laugh at it. By FAR, KyoAni does these kinds of shows better than Shaft as I see it.

If it was Shaft, they'd do the typical 'rotating heads over their shoulders' thing with minimal animation... The quality in this show blows away any Shaft production. No offense meant though, since I actually do like Shaft shows a lot. But people actually saying KyoAni does bad animation are totally out of line or just showing some crazy bias for some reason.
SuperKnuckles is offline   Reply With Quote