View Single Post
Old 2011-09-11, 22:56   Link #41
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
"I really don't understand what old people are saying" lawl, Ohana.

This episode grandma finally decides to ragequit because people suck. In a desperate attempt to not get the show cancelled, the crew must convince grandma that it is indeed, getting better, and thus everyone scrambles to develop their character and attempt to resolve plotlines.

Wut, the guys didn't fuck up? Well, Ko didn't fuck up too badly, mainly by doing nothing. Though he kinda screwed up at the end when he started yelling in public like a moron, but umm nice accomplishment. I did seriously lol when he was afraid that Ohana was picking Kissuio over him.

Then we had Minko and an emo moment. Well, Tooru did succesfully pull something out of his hat and it was defused. My god, every time Minko smiles, a Kitten dies.

Also, the manga was written by Jinomaru. He did something good but it didn't sell? Hmm, I wonder if PA works is alluding to something...

However, with everyone realizing their appreciation for the place, it's Sui that's on the verge of quitting. It was a pretty good character development on her part; her realizing that the inn was all for her goals and ideals and how'd she rather just free everyone who may or may not belong there. It's up to them to convince Sui otherwise but that's not gonna be an easy task. But they might just be slowly breaking through by the way they know best... by being extremely annoying.

There were also some lol wut moments, including the heron and that silly random bath scene complete with omnious music (well, warranted) that kept me laughing so I was satisifed.

The future isn't very clear; might as well just laugh at the present. 9/10

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews