View Single Post
Old 2013-06-08, 05:51   Link #33
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Assassin View Post
Well, the thing is we do have a thread for that in the Railgun Manga readers' section...
No, that's a novel thread for people reading the manga. That's very different.

That involves a ton of speculation of much later things. What I'm asking for is a novel thread that involves things just from current Railgun S events which should be a separate thread from both of these...

Ok. I just saw the episode with subtitles.

10/10.

Great subtitles.

Rikou's AIM stalker was interesting and cool. I liked all of the extra bits that they put in.

Saiai saying super all the time is great! Makes me happy for some reason I've waited so long for this

I was super happy, super seeing, that super part, of the super awesome episode. It super was supremely super good. I'll super stop now before someone super gets a super headache.

Saiai saying this made me feel great: it made me feel like ITEM has made an awesome appearance so far. How would you be annoyed from Chou/super?

ITEM: I think all of them are well animated. I love Frenda, Mugino, Takitsubo, Saiai.

Saiai is very cool in this. She said something nice to Nunotaba but what she said was pretty harsh at the end. This was much better than expected.

This already exceeded my expectations by a lot. I can't wait for next week. It's going to be absolutely amazing. It's the most awaited episode this season by many people after all.

All of the new content the anime added here was great.

Favorite moment: "Was Mugino just acting nice?" (this is said with surprise from Takitsubo and Frenda)

Saiai/Mugino/Mikoto seem like the best animated characters this season so far.

Last edited by dniv; 2013-06-08 at 08:38.
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote