Thread: Licensed Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora
View Single Post
Old 2007-01-09, 12:40   Link #104
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Quote:
Originally Posted by philip72 View Post
Wow, I don't know what the heck to make of this show.

Of all the shows announced this season this is the one I was looking forward to the most, but now I'm a little disappointed, hopeful and confused.

For one thing, who was the idiot that decided to make the male character designs bishies?
Bishies always creep the heck out of me, they look like hot girls but have deep mens voices and behave like dinks.
I never know if they're the competition or if I'm hoping they'll flash their boobs.

When the Student Morality Whatsits brigade burst into the room I was worried the whole thing would degrade into futanari; and I swear the blonde dude on the train was a F->M crossdresser, and the Prince looks girlier than the heroine.

All in all bishies are very confusing things, and to put them in (what ANN claims is) a shounen series is a really bad idea
Saying such things just goes to show that you know nothing about making an anime series popular. KAISHAKU is the genius behind putting bishounen in the series. Are you like new to anime or something? There are bishies in like 80% of anime: shoujo AND shounen! There have been bishounen in every Kaishaku series to my knowledge. They are trying to lure everyone into watching the series and that means girls as well! Big freakin DUH. And stop whining. You sound so very ignorant. If us girls have to put up with big-breasted "sexy" women in our shoujo series, why should you boys get treated any different? Hmm? Answer me that.

Also, it is for the STORY. Do you really think Kuu-chan and her friends are going to swoon over a non-bishie? Some ugly hairy muscular brute? Noooo I don't think so.