View Single Post
Old 2008-08-14, 14:21   Link #63
nanatsusaya
C.C. & Sheryl worshipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mughi View Post
Misa walks in on Minmay hugging Hikaru at the coffee maker in his room. She lets herself in and tries to hide her dismay over the situation by keeping the subject to the lyrics for the song they found in the city. She leaves crying and Hikaru goes to run after her... much moe ensues.
Actually it's Minmay who leaves crying and Hikaru stays with Misa. He later finds Minmay to give her the lyrics and persuade her to sing again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teletha View Post
The end was probably more innocent then it looks anyway, especially considering Sheryl's random collapsing. But man, I'm gonna rage if they go and try to portray Ranka as the one being screwed over.

Ranka singing for Alto? Ugh. Ranka is such a feminist, let me tell you.
I'm surprised she only realized it by now Meh, so much for slowly become mature and independent... She's back to starting point again. Does Ranka ever have any thought that isn't involving Alto?

Now I can't say singing is Ranka's hope and dream anymore. That realization makes all her past efforts to become the universal idol seem like a joke. Did she do that for herself or just to impress Alto? Does that mean if she does lose him to Sheryl she'll stop singing altogether? That's so much like DYRL Minmey. I'd love to see Alto slapping the girl awake like Hikaru did

Ranka's problems seem to be so little comparing to Sheryl's. It's a teenager love trouble, not a matter of facing the death and losing everything.