View Single Post
Old 2012-05-19, 11:40   Link #36458
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
Okay, looks like we need some fanfiction. And I need to get off my ass and get back into writing, so this will be my attempt to get my flame burning again. I didn't want to start anything new until I finished what else I was working on, but if this can get my desire to write back, I'll do it.

This is one of the two continuations I am writing to my Crisis storyline. There are several reasons I broke my next continuation into two parts; one of which was to better handle the multiple characters. There is another reason, which mostly concerns this fic, which will become evident in later chapters.

Anyway, as this is a continuation of my Crisis storyline, there would be some fics to read first, to understand the situation going into this. They are:

Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha Crisis
Red Jewel Diaries
Recollections of a Lost Age

And now, presenting...

MGLN: Through a Mirror, Darkly

Chapter 1: Casting Shadows

Spoiler for MGLN: Through a Mirror, Darkly, Chapter 1: Casting Shadows:

Just a note that you don't need to read G-Squad if you don't want to, to understand anything in this fic (and hopefully if I can get my writing mojo fully in gear, there will be more of that fic as well). It's just that there will references and small connections here and there between the two.
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote