Thread: Needless
View Single Post
Old 2012-10-12, 18:38   Link #9396
Xiammes

I was board today so I started thinking about how Triple 6 killed the Second Christ. Many theories popped up, but remembering the condition of the Second Christs body, he likely died in battle instead of some underhanded tactic.

What could they have done to kill this near god like entity? Nuclear weapons? It wouldn't go unnoticed. Using military force wouldn't go unnoticed either, they were trying to cover up the existence of Needless, any military force sufficient enough to kill The Second would draw too much attention.

So how the hell could they kill him. What if they found a way to negate his powers? He would be nothing more then a ordinary human and could be killed with ease without drawing too much attention. The only known power that can do such a thing is the Shield of Aegis. The created a creature(A antiNeedless) that could analyze powers, find the weak spot and negate them with the Shield of Aegis. After The Seconds death, The anti-Needless was no longer needed and disposed off.

So what if Cruz was created by the resistance and they planned on using Cruz to kill Arclight? They used Arca's DNA and gave him artificial memories. Cruz was actually born in Mengroze's lab, they put the second chip in the safest place possible(the head of a anti-needless).

This theory has its flaws, but I think Cruz origins and the death of The Second are related.

Last edited by Xiammes; 2012-10-12 at 18:55.
Xiammes is offline   Reply With Quote