View Single Post
Old 2006-02-26, 14:17   Link #72
lone_wolf
bike mechanic onna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tremalkinger
I didn't really see anything strange with Midori this episode (though, maybe I just didn't notice, I should probably go back and watch it again). But right before the ShizTom scene, Tomoe's face morphed pretty painfully while she was contemplating kissing Shizuru. It was like they couldn't decide what expression to give her, so they gave her a different one every frame. And straight after that, the close up of Shizuru's face was also pretty poor. Come to think of it, every single close up of Shizuru in all of Mai Otome has looked strange. Unfortunate, too, because it was distracting from a really good scene.

And... why exactly did the scene between Shizuru and Tomoe cause such an outcry from ShizNat shippers? You guys know its going to come back to either (a) Tomoe doing something tragically horrible to either Shizuru or Natsuki, and the other going crazy for vengence... or (b) Natsuki coming in and rescuing Shizuru, and happy yuri love abound. I'm hoping for b myself, but any angle they take with it has lots of potential. You don't seriously think that ShizNat is in danger, right? Let Tomoe have her fun while she's alive.

Nah...for most of us our faith has been strengthened.

philip72's Shizuru temple should join forces with mine. The membership in my SHizuru temple is actually growing steadily and they are slowly learning the ways of the "Shizuru"....and her beloved "Biker babe"

--Lone Wolf