Thread: Licensed Eve no Jikan (Time of Eve)
View Single Post
Old 2008-10-07, 19:55   Link #78
Ashlotte
Clockwork

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slice of Life View Post
As long as Sammy =/= Chii, Eve no Jikan =/= Chobits, so I don't care either way. But isn't Sammy a bit too old anyway (well, in appearance)? Is Rikuo a Robo-Onee-Kon?

In other news, I've decided to let out my inner fanboy, sent Moe on paid vacations for two weeks or so and put his bar into competent hand for the meantime.
Wow Moe is gone...Something doesn't...Feel right about that...

But more seriously and still slightly OT thank you kafka for the recommendation of the directors earlier work Pale Cocoon...It reminded me alot of the first time I watched Voices of a Distant Star although I enjoyed this abit more probably because the art direction had a great deal of impact to it and the characters were slightly more intriguing. Alot of the art was reused throughout but the way they played with light and shadow in most of the shots made it seem different everytime. Easily worth the 10 bucks.

I also checked out his short Mizu no Kotaba which seems like Eve's precursor with the whole cafe and robots setting.

Either way both were highly enjoyable and more now then ever I can't wait to see what he does and where he goes with this series.

No matter what enemy. No matter what ally. Mowing everything down with maximum destructive power.

That is...

"The White Devil of the Administration Bureau"
Ashlotte is offline   Reply With Quote