View Single Post
Old 2011-03-15, 19:09   Link #8830
Hollownerox
Pretty Swell Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Volume 19 was the second time this Thelema business came up with the official introduction of Aiwass, the Holy Guardian Angel. And where the names Osiris and Horus was brought up.

...Apparently, being a [Holy Guardian Angel] means something different from just a regular [Guardian Angel], go wiki it.
Don't know whether or not you were serious or not about the wiki comment, but I did it anyways. In the words of Alistair Crowley,

"I believe that the Holy Guardian Angel is a Being of this order. He is something more than a man, possibly a being who has already passed through the stage of humanity, and his peculiarly intimate relationship with his client is that of friendship, of community, of brotherhood, or Fatherhood. He is not, let me say with emphasis, a mere abstraction from yourself; and that is why I have insisted rather heavily that the term 'Higher Self' implies a damnable heresy and a dangerous delusion."

So I guess this describes Aiwass quite well.

"Love is a very powerful force. Even more so when it's focused into a coherent beam of destruction. Every time I cast Hadoken, it siphons away some of the love in the universe. I'm not sure how much, but I'm given to understand the divorce rate goes up with each blast." - Black Mage