Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Haiyore! Nyaruko-san (Xebec)
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-24, 21:18   Link #596
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DezoPenguin View Post
In addition to all of the above, recall also that Mahiro is actually a Lovecraft fan, right down to the pictures on his wall and his frickin' pajamas. Which means that Nyarlathotep is a heck of a lot more than just a random concept to him. I'd find it kind of distracting making love with my wife if I was wondering whether she was about to sprout mouths or eyeballs or something in weird places, let alone turn into a mind-shattering amorphous blasphemy when she loses control of her shapeshifting at an...ahem...emotional moment.

(And injecting a bit of realism...something that really has no place in this series...girls who appear out of the blue and declare that they love you, want to marry you, and have your kids are not attractive. They may be hot, but that kind of behavior is crazy, and the initial response is not to want to hop in bed with them, it's to look around for their keepers and prepare to run like hell. But that's in reality.)
I'd still hit it with a hammer.

Joking aside, It's a backward way for me. I know about this anime, then decide to read the original Lovecraft novel about Nya-whatever. I still find the idea of having intimating action with her is hot in itself.

Given I'm one of those who played Monster Girls Quest, so yeah .