View Single Post
Old 2012-08-13, 18:36   Link #7140
Apache Thunder
Interdimensional Spy

Send a message via MSN to Apache Thunder Send a message via Yahoo to Apache Thunder
Quote:
Originally Posted by judasmartel View Post

Suppose she can Awaken (unlikely, given that she's not as overpowered as Accel), what do you think her wings would look like?
I've always imagined that they would most likely look something like magnetic loops. They would erupt from her in a manner similar to solar flares (since those are driven by the Sun's electromagnetic field)

I would also theorize that she could alter their size and perhaps produce electromagnetic fields powerful enough to rival that of a magnatar (an extremely electromagnetic neutron star). So if anything gets near or touches those wings, they would be utterly annihilated.

There would be very few things on Earth that would hold up against them other then the usual stuff involving magic barriers, Accelerator, Alister's tower, (and perhaps Alister himself) and of coarse Touma's right hand. Not to mention she would be able to supersize her railgun and perhaps produce positrons.

Also I would assume she could then produce an EMP and also be able to deflect bullets and stuff without using stuff around her to block them. Also note that a magnetic field as powerful as a super conductor or Magnatar would be able to effect things not normally responsive to electromagnetism. Like water and maybe even stuff like plastic and aluminum.

While she still wouldn't measure up to Accelerator in terms of defense ability, her attack power and destruction she could create would be about on par with Accelerator.