Thread: Licensed Kami-sama Hajimemashita
View Single Post
Old 2012-12-13, 00:21   Link #296
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
Hope no second season.. unless another girl comes.. but I will still be complaining...
Manga part removed

Quote:
Originally Posted by wandering-dreamer View Post
I do wonder, it seemed like in the latest episode that he genuinely didn't know about Yukiji and I wonder if removing the black stripes removed his memory of her. Honestly I wouldn't have even thought anything of it except for how oddly placed that scene is and, especially if it's from a very different place in the series, that's the only reason I can think of for adding it in.
The black stripes represent the curse that was killing him, so Mikage said he will erase all of Tomoe's memories that led to that curse in order to save him (ep10), which ulitmately means erasing the focal point of that curse...Tomoe's beloved Yukiji. So yeah, I think he genuinely forgot her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistress_kisara View Post
It's definitely better than "My Little Monster"
I thought that was close to the literal translation? What's the literal translation for that series then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakkou View Post
At least it doesn't get any worse than being renamed from Asu no Yoichi (Tomorrow's Yoichi) to Samurai Harem.
I haven't seen that series but based on what you posted, that one is so far out there.

[/TH][/TR][/table]

Last edited by White Manju Bun; 2012-12-13 at 10:42.
PreSage is offline   Reply With Quote