View Single Post
Old 2013-10-17, 12:24   Link #47121
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

My sister send me something weird

Apparently the reason why I shouldn't read Mahouka, or writing OCfied Ichika as Shiba Tatsuya

Quote:
>can identify any magic he sees
>can interrupt any magic from being cast
>has godlike hand-to-hand taijutsu combat skills
>can detect anyone and any usage of magic
>has perfect grades at magic theory
>can dual-wield
>is actually the great secret engineer known as Taurus Silver, having revolutionized the world of modern magic with the Loop Cast System and achieved one of the three great challenges of magic: Generalized Flying-Type Magic
>can make custom CADs for each of his friends in a few hours, specialized to make use of their skills to win specific magic competitions
>is actually a Special Lieutenant in the Magic-Equipped Battalion, classified a strategic-class weapon
>can cast any magic without an activation sequence
>can disintegrate anything even from a very long distance and even if it's protected by magic
>has a body that automatically auto-heals in a millisecond whenever he's damaged
>is actually the nephew of the head of the Yotsuba family, the most powerful of the Ten Master Clans
>has little to no emotion, always keeps his cool and can clearly see through attempts to seduce or manipulate him
>has a yandere imouto that's in love with him. She is ridiculously overpowered, extremely beautiful and everyone knows she's out of their league
>have all the chicks in the school digging him
>is so awesome that the Ten Master Clans that only know a hundredth of his real power and think he's a nobody are ready to offer their highborn ladies to have him marry into their families
Good thing I don't even read past 1 voume

He puts Tate to shame