Thread: Licensed Date A Live [Light Novel]
View Single Post
Old 2014-08-02, 06:15   Link #9494
Harukaze Kawaguchi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post
I don't know if that would work on the AST as a whole, except those whom she was under, her company, can be convinced at the very least. I recall one of her colleagues decided to resign shortly after when Origami was discharged (consider that as her resignation in favor of DEM for more power by becoming a Wizard). So we might expect that Ratatoskr will gain more assets, which are her former AST company to join its course. That will become the first AST asset to join the Ratatoskr.

By the way, I'm more concerned of the possibility of her undergo a 180 degree change in personality, just like Miku did. From a cold-looking stoic to a happy outspoken girl.
Unless if some of Ratatoskr members appears and explain everything. If AST leaders willing to understand about Spirit's nature, it's possible all of AST members join Ratatoskr and they become Ratatoskr's biggest asset after Origami.

Also, despite Origami become a happy-go-lucky girl, this doesn't change the fact that she's Tohka's rival. I'm looking forward if Origami become major team player for all Spirits, because her Sephira is the highest of all. As well Tohka and Origami become a partner in battle.
Harukaze Kawaguchi is offline   Reply With Quote