View Single Post
Old 2012-08-01, 08:25   Link #2189
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

^^ So what ^^

Tsundere is annoying as hell. I don't think people can truly be happy being beaten up by their partner or broke into fight everyday because of every little things.

Claire should have seen the error of her way, but she does not. She might have trauma but that doesn't fucking concern Kamito who is helping her. He was being nice and she doesn't try to show gratitude, assuming that Kamito won't mind. She's really such a fortunate girl to have Kamito and a few friends already.

Her family might be doomed, but at least her situation doesn't seem so bad compared to others. We have tons of examples of nice girls from the fallen aristocratic family who have no one to trust besides the prince charming... all her friends are backstabbing bitches.

This LN is by no means a very lighthearted novel. I find tsundere bitch acting like she's the fucking most unfortunate girl in the world to be annoying. She's no more than a spoiled princess, which makes me wonder if she's really pitiful.

I hold no sympathy for Claire, and I despise Louise...

I wonder why no one ever tells tsundere something like this.

"Bitch! If you're gonna act like that then I'll just take him. I have enough of your bullshit. You don't deserve someone like him! Be alone forever bitch!"
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote