View Single Post
Old 2014-02-15, 16:02   Link #67
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by philip72 View Post
Probably this. Unusual and explicit instructions like this obviously have a bearing on the matter.

The toy house is probably a prison for their human forms rather than a workshop. It's disruptive to production and makes little logistical sense to have all the toys suddenly go work in just one location, when they're working so well everywhere else the rest of the time.
I don't know... i mean if that were the case then Doflamingo would be a taking a HUGE risk by taking the Colosseum fighters. I mean random Citizens and common soldiers are one thing, but imagine the difficulty involved in trying to keep the worst fighters from around the New World contained. Heck some of those guys aren't even devil fruit users and just have natural monstrous strength all their own. And if they break out, then they all break out.

Not to mention i wuld think that the Toy solider would have told the strawhats by now that the toys go back to normal when Sugar sleeps at night

I think the rule about the toys not being allowed to stay in the same house as humans is because they might be working underground all night in the toy house.