View Single Post
Old 2006-03-17, 11:33   Link #182
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by zamme
Is that confirmed?
And if so, from where/who?
At least nothing official has been said about a change of plans, as seen in the Dattebayo last episode release (176) it is 26 left, But I found strange that last week They announced only 4 weeks are left and in this week, they say 26 Weeks are left, series usually have the schedule made very well (and importatly when talking about material that is in total control of the Producers of the series), and that change of plans does not make sense, taking in account that Ratings for the show in Japan have fallen, It is almost suicide for the series, and can very well lead to the cancellation of it.

But we will know if it’s true when this Arc ends, if you see more fillers continue, then they are right. Too bad for anime only viewers is this happens -wait until October for Real episodes.*_*

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz
(sigh of relief) thanks, now I don't have to go on a killing spree ^_^
Well lets hope it was a mistake by Dattebayo, I guess if it was a mistake they intended to put in 3, instead of 26. (maybe a early prank from aprils fools day?)

Either way, Dattebayo is only a translator, and is not the original source of information, nothing official has been said on the Filler Series been resized.

Last edited by Rurik; 2006-03-17 at 12:03.
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote