Thread: Licensed Saki manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-15, 09:27   Link #1243
night_sentinel

Quote:
did Koromo even played in the last national tournament? I thought she didn't play in the national at all.
Yes, Koromo played two matches in the nationals. The first round and the quarter final round. Ryuumonbuchi reached the semi-final only for a school to be knocked down to zero in the vice captain match. This is because Rinkai's Megan was scared of Cold! Touka that instead of fighting her directly she targeted one of the weaker school knocking it below zero. This naturally resulted in the match ending with Ryuumonbuchi's loss without Koromo being able to play the captain round.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarletknive
You mean... Whether the Miyanaga Sisters are actually human?
I think a lot of people are wondering about that same question.

Spoiler for colored picture "Miyanaga mode" Saki and Teru:

Btw, someone pointed out to me that Shiraitodai members are watching this match. Remember back at the earlier chapters with Jindai going back to sleep and hitting Yuuki on the last hand. There are several people shown giving a reaction to this - one of the panel showed Takami and Awai of Shiraitodai observing. They are also most likely watching the captain match too. I wonder what they think of the latest development?

Though, I wonder if this means that Shiraitodai thinks their greatest threat is coming from side-B than from Side-A ?

And then there is that observation made by Hiroko, maybe Senriyama is also watching this match?

Come to think of it the Quarter finals Block C is very intense.
It has:

Eisui - the 3rd seed of the tournament and the much hyped monster player Jindai.
Himematsu - 5th seed or 5th placer on the previous tournament
Miyamori - also a popular team ( I think they defeated many notable persons from the individuals)
Kiyosumi - on their first match they didn't even need their vice-captain and captain plus Kiyosumi defeated Ryuumonbuchi.
night_sentinel is offline   Reply With Quote