View Single Post
Old 2012-10-28, 21:49   Link #2
broken270
Defying gravity

Due to word limitation, I am creating another post for the third game.
Spoiler for ISML 2012: The Video Game feat. AST and KBM:

A game that I have in mind to create in concept called All Star Warfare (ASW for short). It is another fighting game that features as many franchises as I can think of (Anime, Nintendo, Marvel, DC, Capcom, Namco, etc.) Of course, this idea has already been thought of by many people, some of which are already accessible for download for the computer. I guess the main problem for them is licensing due to the amount of things they are taking via copyright. It took me a while to get some characters in the game, since there was just so many to choose from. In the end, I came up with 60 characters, since it was a nice number to stop at. The problem from here on out is the entire concept itself. I guess I can make it a simple arcade game in which people would buy the game for the sake of the characters in them, but I wish to provide something new to the table to make this game unique in comparison to other common arcade games (Persona, King of Fighters, Street Fighter, etc.) Once I get the unique factor settled, everything else should be able to flow out of my head in terms of bad photoshop artwork designs for the game screens themselves. What do you guys think/have in mind?
Spoiler for Characters Selected (in no particular order):

Last edited by broken270; 2012-10-28 at 23:28.
broken270 is offline   Reply With Quote