View Single Post
Old 2010-05-14, 09:46   Link #283
Sixth
Hu Tao

Aleister sane?

Aleister : I have a new plan...I want to make use of radio noise for my major plan
Advisor : That is brilliant idea..so what you want to do?
Aleister : I going to clone 20,000 Misaka for this.
Advisor : I guess that you must have thought this over.

*cloned 20,000 Misaka*

Advisor : So...we are done..when are we going to deploy all those sisters to all over the world?
Aleister: Before that...make sure you ask Accelerator to kill all of them.
Advisor : My plea- Oh what? Kill all of them? for what?
Aleister : I changed my mind...This current plan known as "Lv6 Shift" as we will create 1st Lv6 Esper
Advisor : Lv6 Shift? Oh man, Aleister... I can see why people called you as genius in the past... Haha...Let's have Lv6 Shift plan proceed!

*After 10,000 sisters slayed*

Aleister : Hmmmm... Enough of the unnecessary killing.. let deploy those remaining sisters to other place.
Advisor : Acknowle- Oh wait? How about Lv6 Shift plan? We are on the mid-way...
Aleister: I can't believe that you guys actually believe this lies. THIS IS A LIES !
Advisor : LIES...Do you have any idea how much money we spent of those slime...How could you trick us like this...How can you keep quiet about this all along?
Aleister : You never ask for my 2nd time confirmation...Not my fault.
Advisor : ....
Aleister : .... be frankly, it is rather a fun experience to see you guys working so hard for nothing...it somewhat make me chuckle occasionally..
Advisor : If you only need 10,000 sisters for your plan..why bother to create 20,000 for it?
Aleister : It is fun to see a school girls got slaughter in various way..I have to admit that Accelerator was a genius when come to creative way to kill his prey...
Advisor : I always know that you are sick and sadist but this is really way way too ridiculous...
Aleister : I will take that statement as compliment.

*deployed all remaining sisters to all over the world*

Advisor : We are done...so what's next?
Aleister : Hey..Is Accelerator live alone?
Advisor : Screw Accelerator's family background...We are now discussing on our next major move for our major plan.
Aleister : I think Accelerator should have someone at his side..That guy is a loner...not good for society..
Advisor : Aleister!!!
Aleister : Let give him some loli.
Advisor : WHAT R U DOING THIS?
Aleister : I am bored...and It would be fun and heartwarming if Accelerator get attached to the loli..... and we steal her away from him when the time comes...It would be extremely priceless to see his reaction at that time....LOL
Advisor : ..... Excuse me?
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote