View Single Post
Old 2009-07-24, 11:47   Link #321
onemadcow

HTT stays at #1 for a third day with sales of 7844 making the 3 day total 47487.
At this point i'm comforatble in saying that it will get the weekly #1 and my guess is that it will have 65k by the end of the week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Do you have the page for the ranking list? I am having trouble navigating through oricon (as always).

And with Queens beat king......do we categorise Mugi as one of the queens?
Oricon does all sorts of odd things with their pages. You cant use the right click menus at all there, and if you try to hop straight to the chart pages, you get sent out to a sitemap sort of menu. I hate it. So here's what you can do...

Start from this address:
http://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/
Underneath the calendar pulldown menus on the left, you'll see a series of links.
What you're looking for is the daily album chart. Look for these words in katagana:
[アルバム] Album [デイリー] Daily

Alternatively, you can go to the jpopmusic.com oricon thread and look. It's usually on the last page or two of the thread, as long as the Ayumi Hamazaki/Kumi Kouda/Hikaru Utada fans aren't tearing each other up over who's better or not. (That was the reason the thread got locked earlier in the week)

Mugi may just be the biggest Queen in the group. Always fear the quiet ones.
...Mugi ... beating MJ ... with a Korg ...
onemadcow is offline   Reply With Quote