View Single Post
Old 2009-06-10, 11:45   Link #35
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
You're quite hard at work it seems. . I like how I'm apparently being driven away from commenting on this series by it's biggest basher and detractor now, and for a comment that is an obvious observation of something we've already known for a while. For all intents and purposes it looks very much like you are trying to turn this thread into the horror of bashing and catcalls of "bad writing" that is every single other Sunrise series sub-forum, despite the fact that this isn't even one of their popular ones nor is it even a super serious show that warrants instense scrutiny of every plot point.

Guess even something as low key as Sora Kake can't escape the trends of internet forums.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
Okay are you just trying to bash now or do you just not understand the concept of character development at all? She's had character development throughout the whole damn show. Unless character development to you means being instantly awesome and impervious to all mental and physical challenges rather than actually having to go on a journey to discover her place in this world, meet new people, interact with them, struggle, overcome, and grow as a character. If you ask me it would be a pretty damn boring show if Akiha was just instantly awesome right off the bat and won the day by the end of the first episode. Whatever though, some people just like to whine and bash and scream, "bad writing" whenever something in a show doesn't go exactly as they would like it to or whenever they are denied instant gratification. Sad but true, but hardly the shows fault.

You understand this right? She actually has to grow into the role of being the "The Girl Who Leapt Through Space" and a heroine. I ask, was Simon ultra awesome right off the bat or did he have to learn from his aniki Kamina as well as Yoko and Nia how to be a hero? Was Domon Kashuu instantly able to overcome Master Asia or did he have to go on a training camp in the Guyana Highlands with the Shuffle Alliance so that they could all benefit from each others experience and better their skills? In both cases it was the later, because the former would have been boring and lacking in character development/growth.
...Haa... Dame da, koitsu... (----__----)/
Conversation isn't getting through to him. Read what I wrote (on the previous page) again... is all I can say. You clearly ignored everything or something.
Though I think you should stop whining over every negativ-... Nevermind.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)