View Single Post
Old 2011-11-23, 04:49   Link #102
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
She's only 14(or was it 12?) through, psychologically speaking, it's completely normal for girls at that age to still completely depending on family while dreaming and found their life purpose in somewhere else. My point is, I don't think it's valid to take her mindset on Triple-H and her family, to conclude that she will behave the same to her fated person, and she will always run away to somewhere else instead of facing her problem.
Her dream crumbled when her parents ran away. From that point she lost everything except her brothers, so yeah, it's natural for her to become totally dependant on them. But just because it's to be expected in that situation, it doesn't mean it's not a problem.

The point is that Himari is 14 and she's still looking for external validation. She's still running away, and I bet you whatever you want that using her "fated one" to avoid facing reality will end up triggering the climax of the story. Mark my words: shit is going to start getting serious in episode 21.

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
I don't think the purpose was completely defeated. She clearly showed the intention, and got most of the works done to send it. It was just a moment of discourage that she disbanded the thought.
Even if it's just a moment of discourage, it still shows the fundamental weakness to her character. If she can't even manage to do that, let alone trying to meet them and patching things up with them.