something comprehensive and robust, yet fun. We all should."

"But, what are you going to do?"

"What I'm going to do involves 3 things. First, its going to be relaxing;
Second, its going to be enjoyable; Lastly, I'm going to make sure that it is
cost-effective so I don't get into a deficit. Four weeks ago, I said I was
going to do something - and I did. This weekend will be no different!"

Now read this:

Quote:
DONILON (Tom Donilon, President Obama's National Security Advisor): We are trying to do something here which Secretary Clinton said in her US Institute for Peace speech, and that the Chinese leadership including Xi Jinping has said as well, which is that we're trying to build a relationship - and a complicated relationship, multidimensional relationship that's profoundly important to both nations and to the world, between two systems that are very different.

And working that through is one of the great challenges that we have. We're trying to build a relationship - a stable, productive, constructive relationship between the United States and China where there are elements of competition. We're trying to build a relationship between China and the - and the United States against a backdrop of theoreticians who say that this is not - that this is not possible to do; that history would point you to the inevitability of conflict between a rising power and a status quo power. We don't believe that. We don't believe that international relations is some subset of physics. There is human agency and leadership involved here, and that's what we're trying to - that's what we're trying to do, to build this out in the most constructive and positive, productive relationship that we can.
Source:
http://www.atimes.com/atimes/China/NK22Ad01.html

It feels like watching "Yes, prime minister!".