Thread: Licensed Robotics;Notes
View Single Post
Old 2012-12-21, 12:45   Link #781
Midonin
Last Engage

R;N 11 - The King That Runs Across Space

Something must have happened to make Frau's mom go all Tomino/Anno in the finale of the series. The show is definitely leading us along into thinking it has something to do with the Reports, and it probably does. I know the show's going on a break until the second half begins, but I am curious about everything going on here. So many plot threads that, while starting to intertwine, it's not clear what exactly they have to do with each other just yet.

Super robot anime aside, the series continue to be pretty good. The island atmosphere is being used really well, and the character interactions - mostly those involving Frau - are pretty fun. Poor Junna. But if she gets to use her karate powers to make GB-2 go all Andy Serkis, this will be pretty awesome. I'd wager that Misa is probably on the side of Aki and the others, she's just being really vague and ambiguous about it.

This may not be the same as Steins;Gate, but then, Steins was no Chaos;Head either. Looking forward to the second half. Wonder how long into the back half we'll have to go before the robot from the opening scene sees completion.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote