View Single Post
Old 2014-01-04, 03:55   Link #48
Veviticus

Theory: the analysis of a set of facts in their relation to one another.

I am pretty sure i haven't confused it for hypothesis.

I believe you have. See below

Hints:
-Kaido is the only other actor that tries to to go to marineford.
and saying well, the marines said Kaido was after whitebeard's life is the same form of arguments as how people argued that , in green data books Sabo was deemed dead.

Not a fact relating to sabo. It's only a hypothesis. Much like saying that the other 1415123 pirates there might have been sabo because they were trying to save ace.

-Kaido defeated Moriah around the same time as sabo incident. I won't go into the time line debate here, because we already did it in previous chapters and we concluded there could have been a few months gap between Sabo's accident and Moriah's defeat in the favor of the theory.
and the power level upgrades and match ups in one piece are kinda arbitrary in many instances. So really no point arguing about how sabo could have defeated Moriah. If Oda is the writer, then it is possible.

Another hypothesis. The fact is that sabo was severely injured and taken in by dragon. For him to recover, and go after moria and defeat him and his entire crew is very improbable. It's because this is Oda that it's not possible. Maybe if it was kishimoto masashi, then you might have a valid point.

Just two of many (subtle hints).

May I please have more? Thanks