View Single Post
Old 2007-02-21, 06:19   Link #17
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichimaru View Post
imo kage bushin can be really strong or operate like how zakus ice mirrors for transportation,

naruto can just kage bushin, and he can teleport his real self through the fake bushins, and anyone of them can be the real one by switchin....
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Okay, it was never said, that there isn't a "real body", however I think it was strongly implied and I thought the same way ShurikenJay did.

In every fight we saw, the original body was always the last to survive. It was like the author wanted to say, that this is part of the Jutsu, even though he never actually wrote it down.
And come to think of it, it also makes sense: If those clones are perfect physical copies, and have the same amount of chakra (because it gets divided evenly), why shouldn't they be able to be the remaining "real" body?
Because they only exist as long as the original wants them to. When he dies they dissapear.
Anyway no it was never even slightly implied.
With events like Kidoumaru playing with Naruto's clones to find the real body, Neji thinking he had found who Naruto trully was, Kakuzu believing he could ignore the clone by striking the real Naruto, Kakashi trying to find the real rock Ninja among his KB, etc. I don't even understand how anyone could say it was implied at all, much less strongly implied.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote