View Single Post
Old 2006-04-10, 01:15   Link #23
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souten no Seigyoku
They will give me the age old excuse....err... I mean arguements shikimori. Its free. What more do you want? We have other things to do. Sometimes the slower, lazier subbers tend to use those reasons as an convenient, bulletproof excuse. Its free after all.

People arent stupid. They just keep quiet because if you make a big deal about it, youll get banned from the forum/site/irc. That was your intent wasnt it shikimori? Well I dont want to get banned from the animesuke forums so I wont tell shiki where he can go.
what the heck u talking about? im not fussing over that is SLOW, and i dont care, i know fan-sub ppl have a life, do u ever read any of my posts that im making a BIG DEAL out of it. u better get this straight, cuz u r mis-understanding me. I like this series and even if is slow i dont mind. Dont say stuff like im making an attempt to get ban.

AND theres nothing i want , i just want to keep it lively thats all. i dont understand why when someone wants to express him/herself, they get bsed at. i better get an apology here. I dont seem to be doing anything wrong and if i do, tell me so than, u dont have to get all flare up and start bashing ppl that hes gonna get ban for posting something he shouldnt post

Last edited by Shikimori Kazuki; 2006-04-10 at 01:29.