View Single Post
Old 2007-09-29, 06:49   Link #216
Echoes

I think the last episode proved that he's not just your average, stupid teenager who's high on hormones. After being abandoned by all of his partners, he went around and felt sorry for himself. He bumped into Kotonoha, as luck would have it, and he's back in business.

He actually sent Sekai a text message telling her to get an abortion. A TEXT MESSAGE. You'd think something that important, something he's responsible for, should at least warrant a confrontation? He's actually got the nerve to decide on his own "You're getting an abortion, now get to it, I ain't got all day." "Oh, and by the way, I don't love at all, I found someone much better, she's not pregnant or anything!"

Not to mention the french-kissing he did right in front of her, he doesn't have any right to call himself a man, nay a human being. I would agree with the statement that Makoto never matured. He's a coward, in every sense of the word. He never steps up to any responsibilities, and doesn't even have the guts to answer when asked a direct question.