View Single Post
Old 2006-08-11, 11:46   Link #406
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

My point in that post is simple. I just wingdarknessed it, and added flair. Trust me, I don't enjoy doing it.

GSD had it faults in presenting a plotline it didn't clearly point out. Such as Gilbert's subletly in showing how he was the true mastermind behind it all. But I for one thinks it was executed decently, as we've been shown enough subtle hints on how he has his hands on technically everything, and the whole Lacus or Kira ASH sham was pretty obvious by 3 episodes. Not to mention his smirks when he saw Shinn in Phase 1.

I don't think Zeta's that great of a Gundam anime, but I assure you, it's not for those reasons I stated as Nightdarkness. If you remember, I stated that I looked at the Gundam franchise as a whole being, and how I view GSD is very very critically affected by side-franchises of GSD from Astray, to The Edge, to Photonovels. So, the whole Zeta unexplained thing mattered nill to me since I've got CDA Chinese Raws anyway.

Anyway, let's forget about all that and move back into Shinn. That wasn't really myself anyway, but I felt I could've get my point better if I emulated you.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote